- Teaching materials, reimbursements, regulatory issues, Innovation Strategy presentation and Panel discussions
- See and discuss the Magdeburg “technical” way of Healthcare Innovation Products, interdisciplinarity with the University clinic, and INNOLAB Image Guided Therapies
- Co-Edit the science booklet “HEALTHCARE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY VISIONS”
- Participate in a joint White Paper- Unmet Clinical Need share and verification/validation across institutions, teaching innovation and entrepreneurship with digitization and exponential technologies in mind.
Goal is to apply for a joint EU project
Meetings and Discussions with:
- Partners and clinical heads from the Magdeburg University Clinic
- Graduated students from international universities about healthcare and medical technology visions
- Professors, innovation- and translation- managers from internationally reknowned teaching institutions (Imperial, Oxford, Karolinska, Aarhus, TUM, Bioinnovate, Barcelona, Stanford, Nagoya, Michigan, …)
Innovation strategies from small/ medium sized and large companies
20 spots reserved and available!!!
- Present your visionary view of the Healthcare System / Medical Technology / … with a 20 year horizon — How do you want it to look? Be detailed or broad, but be forwardlooking. Poster /abstract will be published with a DOI and as part of a “HEALTHCARE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY VISIONS” E-book with ISBN by the Magdeburg University Library.
- Meet, listen to, and discuss with professors, innovation- and translation- managers from internationally reknowned teaching institutions
- Innovation approaches from company perspectives
Meet and connect with other likeminded graduate students